Rugged, versatile isolator utilizes elastomer-in-shear for low frequency vibration and in compression for impact shock. Barry 500SL Series mounts are best suited for applications that require a low vertical natural frequency in conjunction with impact shock protection and superior structure borne noise attenuation.
[Transmissibility at Resonance]
- 558SL = 2 load ratings to 250 lbs. per mount
- 562SL = 2 load ratings to 520 lbs. per mount
- 566SL = 2 load ratings to 1,800 lbs. per mount
- Neoprene elastomer has an operating temperature range of -20°C to +180°C (-30°C to +82°C) and is resistant to oils, most solvents and ozone.
- Special elastomers and finishes are available for applications in severe environments. Please note that Silicone elastomer is not compatible with nickel plating.