V MOUNT SERIES
Engine mounts isolate vibration, absorb shock and attenuate noise due to structure-borne vibrations. Barry V-Spring Engine mounts isolate vibration, absorb shock and attenuate noise due to structure-borne vibration. These mounts feature uniquely tuned stiffnesses to achieve optimum performance and ride comfort.
Downloads: V Mount | Dimensions and Performance
(PDF Reader required)
For complete V Mount Series information and other downloads, Click Here.
9 - 10 Hertz
950 - 1400
Natural rubber (Neoprene Optional)
High strength steel
4.3 lbs. (w/snubber)
- Class 6, 7, 8 Truck Engines
- Bus Engines
- Off-Highway Vehicle Engines
- On & Off-Highway Vehicle Cabs
- Improved ride comfort
- Prevents mechanical noise transmission
- Ensures drivetrain alignment
- Eliminates minor shake
- Superior V-mount isolation
- Low natural frequency (9 - 10 Hertz)
- Long, dependable service life
- Off-the-shelf availability
- Proven durability
- 3 load ratings from 950-1400 lbs. per mount
- Natural rubber elastomer has an operating temperature range of -30ºC to +70ºC.
- Neoprene elastomer has an operating temperature range of -30ºC to +70ºC.
Special Options Available with Quote Request:
- Metal Paint/Finish
- RoHS Compliance