Metal and Mesh Isolators
Rugged, all metal cable type isolators offer excellent shock and vibration protection in hostile environments. Cablemounts are designed to perform efficiently without material or performance degradation in extremely hostile environments. They are operational under wide extremes of temperature ranges and resist chemicals, oils and abrasives.
Downloads: Cablemount | CM00628 | CM00938 | CM01258 | CM01878 | CM02508 | CM03756 | CM03758 | CM05006 | CM05008 | CM06258 | CM08758 (PDF Reader required)
For complete Cablemount Series information and other downloads, Click Here.
10 - 20 Hertz
0 - 1500
Stainless steel cable
Aluminum mounting bars
See dimensional drawings
- Shipboard navigational, fire control and communications equipment
- On/Off Road Vehicles
- Motor/Generator Sets
- Extreme temperature environments, such as engine compartments
- Performs efficiently without material degradation in hostile environments
- Ideal for use in high temperature and/or under corrosive conditions
- Many custom versions are available. Consult factory for more information
- All-attitude mounting
- Fail-safe design
- Available in a wide range of sizes and load ranges for most applications
- High damping
- 7 styles to accommodate up to 1,500 lbs. per mount
- Operating temperature ranges of -400ºF to +700ºF (-240ºC to +370ºC).
- Applicable to military standards of MIL-STD-167 (vibration), MIL-S-901 (shock) and MIL-E-16400
- Resistant to dust, oils, oil-based solvents, salt water and sand.
Special Options Available with Quote Request:
- Metal Paint/Finish
- RoHS Compliance