Metal and Mesh Isolators
All metal bushings provide excellent vibration and shock protection under adverse environmental conditions. Barry MET-L-FLEX Bushings are used wherever environmental conditions could damage or destroy conventional elastomeric bushings. They are used in the assembly and interconnection of mounting and Structural elements.
Downloads: Met-L-Flex | Dimensions and Performance
For complete Metal Mesh Isolator information and other downloads, Click Here.
230 Hertz Vertical
10 - 64
See dimensional drawings
- Shipboard, Marine and Vehicle
- Fans & Blowers
- Aerospace & Military Applications
- Motor/Generator Sets
- Isolators are not effected by oil, dust water, ozone or atmospheric pressure
- Excellent vibration isolation
- Rapid elimination of shock without damaging rebound
- No distortion set under sustained loads
- Wide temperature range
- Metal mesh construction
- axial to radial stiffness of 0.8:1
- Non-linear spring rate
Load RangeNot Applicable
- Operating temperature ranges of -130 °F to +500 °F (-90 °C to +260 °C).
- Resistant to dust, oils, oil-based solvents, extreme temperatures, salt water and sand.
Special Options Available with Quote Request:
- Metal Paint/Finish
- RoHS Compliance