Metal and Mesh Isolators
Small, lightweight unit isolators for airborne, vehicular and industrial applications. The high damping and nonlinear characteristics of MET-L-FLEX load carrying element and limiter pads in the all metal 1201 and 1202 Series Isolators assure controlled shock and vibration isolation protection for mounted equipment.
Downloads: 1200 Mount | Load Ratings | Dimensions (PDF Reader required)
For complete 1200 Series information and other downloads, Click Here.
15 - 20 Hertz
1 - 40
3.0 - 4.0
1201 = 1.5 oz. 1202 = 4.2 oz.
- Electronic, Pneumatic and Hydraulic Devices
- Vehicular Mounted Equipment
- Industrial & Military Packaging
- Shipboard Electronics
- Communications Equipment
- Isolators are not effected by oil, dust water, ozone or atmospheric pressure
- High damping characteristics
- Axial to radial stiffness of 3:1
- Rugged, reliable construction
- Stainless steel cushions
- Vertical natural frequency of 10 Hertz
- 1201 Series = 3 load ratings to 10 lbs. per mount
- 1202 Series = 4 load ratings to 40 lbs. per mount
- Operating temperature ranges of -130ºF to +375ºF.
- Applicable to military standards.
- Resistant to dust, oils, oil-based solvents, salt water and sand.
Special Options Available with Quote Request:
- Metal Paint/Finish
- RoHS Compliance