All Elastomer Isolators
BALL MOUNT SERIES
Barry Ball Mount Series Isolators are miniature, low-cost isolators that provide medium natural frequency vibration isolation for precision equipment, electronics and office equipment.
Downloads: Ball Mount | Performance: 275, 372, 302, 7110 | Installation (PDF Reader required)
For complete Ball Mount Series information and other downloads, Click Here.
10 - 20 Hertz
0 - 9
10 (Neoprene) / 4.0 (Silicone)
Neoprene or Hi-damp Silicone
See Load Range Table
- Electromechanical Equipment
- Medical Equipment
- Office Equipment
- Other Precision Applications
- Provide low frequency vibration isolation
- Effective noise isolators
- Will not bottom out under light shock loadings
- All elastomer isolators
- Fail-safe when installed with, ordinary nuts & washers
- Wide load range ratings
- Offer a wide variety of installation options
- Series 7110 = 3 load ratings to 2 lbs. per isolator
- Series 275 = 5 load ratings to 3.2 lbs. per isolator
- Series 302 and 372 = 4 load ratings to 9 lbs. per isolator
- Neoprene elastomer has an operating temperature range of -40ºF to +180ºF (-40ºC to +83ºC) and is resistant to oil and ozone.
- Silicone elastomer has an operating temperature range of -67ºF to +300ºF (-55ºC to +150ºC).
Special Options Available with Quote Request: