All Elastomer Isolators
W SERIES RING & BUSHING MOUNTS
Versatile, low cost elastomeric isolators protect against shock and vibration and reduce structure borne noise. Barry Ring & Bushing isolators consist of an elastomeric ring and elastomeric bushing and are designed to be directly incorporated into the structural components of the equipment to be mounted. Any number of these isolators can be installed in parallel for greater load capacity and may be stacked in series when greater deflection capacity is required.
Downloads: Rings & Bushing Mounts | Performance: WR-1, WB-1, WR-3, WB-3, WR-4, WB-4, WR-6, WB-6 | Installation
(PDF Reader required)
For complete W Series Ring & Bushing Mounts information and other downloads, Click Here.
0 - 350
All parts weight less than 1 oz. / WB6 = 3.37 oz.
- Office Machines
- Fans & Blowers
- HVAC Equipment
- Electronics Equipment
- Telecommunications Equipment
- Highly efficient noise reduction
- Absorb vibration and shock perpendicular
to mounting axis
- WB4 bushings have radial fingers on one surface only to act as rebound (shock absorbing) members
- Can be installed in parallel or series for greater load capacity
- Ribbed protrusions act as load bearing members
- Available in four stiffnesses (-030, -040, -050 and -060)
- Designed for base mounting
- WR1/WB1 = 4 load ratings to 12 lbs. per isolator
- WR3/WB3 = 4 load ratings to 35 lbs. per isolator
- WR4/WB4 = 4 load ratings to 75 lbs. per isolator
- WR6/WB6 = 4 load ratings to 350 lbs. per isolator
• Natural rubber elastomer is compatible with most industrial and commercial environments and has an operating temperature range of -40°F to +180°F (-40°C to +82°C).
Special Options Available with Quote Request: