Cylindrical Stud Mounts
GO5 (MALE / MALE) SERIES
Versatile, low-cost stud type mounts for vibration, shock and noise control, and motion accommodation. These Hutchinson Stud Mounts are designed to support loads up to 260 lbs. per mount in compression and up to 70 lbs. in shear. Their simple design and sturdy construction permit their use in a wide variety of industrial applications.
Downloads: Dimensions and Performance
(PDF Reader required)
For complete GO5 Series information and other downloads, Click Here.
7 - 28 Hertz
9 - 260
Neoprene and Natural Rubber
Low carbon steel
- HVAC Equipment
- Electronic Equipment
- Pumps, Relays & Control Panels
- Prevent shock and vibration damage to sensitive equipment
- Reduce transmitted vibration from rotating or reciprocating machinery
- Reduce transmission of structure-borne noise
- Available in a wide range of load ranges
- Sturdy, reliable construction
- 3 sizes with load ratings to 260 lbs. per isolator
- Neoprene elastomer has an operating temperature range of -40ºC to +93ºC and is resistant to oils, most solvents and ozone.
- Natural Rubber elastomer has an operating temperature range of -30ºC to 70ºC.
- Other materials are available on special order to meet specific operating characteristics.
Special Options Available with Quote Request:
- Metal Paint/Finish
- RoHS Compliance