Cylindrical Stud Mounts
DOUBLE STUD (MALE/MALE), STUD/INSERT (MALE/FEMALE), BUMPERS (MALE STUD ONLY)
Versatile, low-cost stud type mounts for vibration, shock and noise control, and motion accommodation. Barry Stud Mounts are designed to support loads up to 260 lbs. per mount in compression and up to 70 lbs. in shear. Their simple design and sturdy construction permit their use in a wide variety of industrial applications. Available in 3 styles: (1) Double stud, (2) Bumpers, (3) Stud/Insert.
Downloads: Cylindrical Stud Mounts | Double Stud | Bumpers | Stud/Insert | Performance: A21, A23, A22, A32, A43, A34, G05 (PDF Reader required)
7 - 28 Hertz
2 - 280
Neoprene and Natural Rubber
Low carbon steel
- HVAC Equipment
- Electronic Equipment
- Pumps, Relays & Control Panels
- Prevent shock and vibration damage to sensitive equipment
- Reduce transmitted vibration from rotating or reciprocating machinery
- Reduce transmission of structure-borne noise
- Available in a wide range of load ranges
- Sturdy, reliable construction
- Load ratings to 260 lbs. per isolator
- Neoprene elastomer has an operating temperature range of -30ºC to +82ºC and is resistant to oils, most solvents and ozone.
- Natural Rubber elastomer has an operating temperature range of -40ºC to 82ºC.
- Other materials are available on special order to meet specific operating characteristics.
Special Options Available with Quote Request:
- Metal Paint/Finish
- RoHS Compliance