Low Profile Mounts
Economical, low-frequency, low-profile mounts provide vibration and structure-borne noise control. Barry 6820 Series Mounts are ideal for providing economical isolation from vibration and structure-borne noise for electronic equipment in cramped environments, such as instrument panels or for motors and generators.
Downloads: 6820 Series | Load Ranges | Performance: 6821, 6822 (PDF Reader required)
For complete 6820 Series information and other downloads, Click Here.
10 - 30 Hertz
0 - 80
6821 = 1.0 oz / 6822 = 2.25 oz
- Electronic Equipment where low-profile equipment installation is required
- Instrument Panels
- Airborne Electronics
- Motors & Generators
- Compact size minimizes required mounting space
- Economical operation
- Design flexibility
- Compact, low-profile design
- Low cost isolator
- Wide load range for most applications
- 2 sizes to 80 lbs. per mount
- Hi-Damp Silicone is available as an elastomer option. Limits amplification at resonance to 4 or less. Operating temperature range is -67ºF to +300ºF (-55ºC to +150ºC).
- Neoprene version is standard and operational temperature range is -20ºF to +180ºF. Neoprene elastomer is resistant to oils and ozone (-55ºC to +150ºC).
Special Options Available with Quote Request:
- Metal Paint/Finish
- RoHS Compliance