Low Profile Mounts
Versatile All-attitude isolators for vibration and shock protection. Barry 5200 Series Mounts are for applications where protection is required from shock, vibration or noise. The fail-safe, low profile construction of 5200 Series Isolators are ideal for use where space is at a minimum.
Downloads: 5200 Mount | Performance: 5200, 5200HT
(PDF Reader required)
For complete 5200 Series information and other downloads, Click Here.
15 - 40 Hertz
0 - 50
4.0 Max. (Hi-Damp Silicone), 10.0 Max. (Neoprene)
Hi-Damp Silicone, Neoprene or Natural Rubber
Zinc plated steel
5200 = 2.5 oz. / 5200H = 3.5 oz.
- Airborne Electronics and Racking
- Ground Transportation Applications
- Severe Random Vibration Environments
- Electric Motors
- Isolator provides effective vibration isolation in any attitude
- Fail-safe design captivates the mounted equipment even if the elastomeric elements should be destroyed
- All-attitude mounting with rugged, fail-safe construction
- Axial to radial stiffness of 1:0.6
- Low profile mounts
- Wide range of load ratings for both stationary and mobile environments
- 4 load ratings to 50 lbs. per mount
- Hi-Damp Silicone Version meets shock & vibration requirements of MIL-E-5400 with an operating temperature range of -67ºF to +300ºF (-55ºC to +150ºC).
- Neoprene version is available for use where temperature extremes are not encountered, but resistance to oil or ozone is required. Operational temperature range is -20ºF to +180ºF (-30ºC to +83ºC).
Special Options Available with Quote Request:
- Metal Paint/Finish
- RoHS Compliance