Low Profile Mounts
Small, low-profile, all-attitude elastomeric mounts for vibration and shock protection. Barry 6300/6550 Series Mounts are designed for use either as an integral mount or isolation system for light to medium weight electronic equipment. Available in Neoprene or HI-DAMP™ version (silicone) for MIL specifications.
Downloads: 6300/6550 Mounts | Performance: 6300, 6550
(PDF Reader required)
For complete 6300/6550 Series information and other downloads, Click Here.
15 - 40 Hertz (6300), 20 - 40 Hertz (6550)
0 - 18
4.0 Max. (Silicone), 10.0 Max. (Neoprene)
Silicone or Neoprene
Varies with model
6300 = 1.0 oz. / 6550 = 1.0 oz.
- Airborne Electronics and Racking
- Ruggedized Disk Drives
- Electronic Chassis
- Electric Motors
- Compact size minimizes required mounting space
- Mounting permitted at any angle
- Fail-safe design captivates equipment even if elastomer is destroyed
- All attitude
- Axial to radial stiffness of 1:1
- Compact, low-profile design
- 6300 = 4 load ratings to 11 lbs. per mount
- 6550 = 4 load ratings to 18 lbs. per mount
- The silicone used in our HI-DAMP™ mounts is ideal for applications requiring greater damping, extreme temperature service and resistance to fungus and ozone. Operating temperature range is -67ºF to +300ºF (-55ºC to +150ºC).
- Neoprene operating temperature range is -20ºF to +180ºF (-30ºC to +83ºC) and is resistant to oil and ozone.
Special Options Available with Quote Request:
- Metal Paint/Finish
- RoHS Compliance