- All Elastomer Isolators
- Cup Style Mounts
- Cylindrical Stud Mounts
- High Deflection Mounts
- Low Profile Mounts
- Machinery Mounts
- Metal and Mesh Isolators
- Specialty Isolators
- Tube Mounts
High Deflection Mounts
Two stage shock mount and vibration isolator for severe dynamic environments such as shipboard and ground vehicles. Barry 2K-Series mounts offer the advantage of superior vibration and shock protection for a wide range of loads in a single compact unit. These isolators are ideal for isolating naval sonar equipment, ship board electronics and communications.
Downloads: 2K Mount | Performance: 2K1, 2K2 | Stabilizer
(PDF Reader required)
For complete 2K Series information and other downloads, Click Here.
6 - 8 Hertz vertical 15 Hertz vertical
1 - 6000
2.5 Max. 10 Max.
Friction damped spring Neoprene or Nitrile elastom
Varies with model Standard Beryllium Copper Grounding Strap
See Dimensional Drawings
- Naval Sonar Equipment
- Shipboard Electronics
- Radar Installations
- Computer & Video Displays
- Elastomeric shock attenuating elements have as much as 1 inch of available deflection (1.5 inches for 2KS)
- Limit shock transmissions to 20g's when subjected to a five foot hammer blow per MIL-S-901
- Many custom versions are available. Consult factory for more information
- Combines shock and vibration isolation
in a single isolator
- Protects from vibratory inputs as low as 10 Hz
- Designed for base mounting only
- Wide load range for most applications
- 2K1 Series = 4 load ratings from 1 - 10 lbs. per mount
- 2K2 Series = 8 load ratings from 4 - 90 lbs. per Mount
- 2KS Series for loads from 250 - 6,000 lbs.
- 2K1 and 2K2 isolators are for use with lightweight MIL-S-901 applications.
- 2KS systems are for use with medium weight MIL-S-901 applications.
- Isolators and systems met MIL-STD-16400 inclination, temperature, humidity and salt spray specifications, MIL-STD-167 vibration tests and MIL-M-17185 environmental and oil immersion tests.
- Operating temperature range is -20ºF to +180ºF (-30ºC to +82ºC).
- Isolators are unaffected by humidity, sand, dust and fungus.
Special Options Available with Quote Request:
- Metal Paint/Finish
- RoHS Compliance