- All Elastomer Isolators
- Cup Style Mounts
- Cylindrical Stud Mounts
- High Deflection Mounts
- Low Profile Mounts
- Machinery Mounts
- Metal and Mesh Isolators
- Specialty Isolators
- Tube Mounts
High Deflection Mounts
High deflection shock and vibration isolators for medium-weight sensitive equipment. Barry VHC-Series mounts are special purpose, mid-frequency isolators designed to protect sensitive equipment when high level shock and vibration inputs are expected. Typical applications include electronic equipment installed in mobile equipment subjected to off-road environments.
Downloads: VHC Mount | Dimensions and Performance
(PDF Reader required)
For complete VHC Series information and other downloads, Click Here.
12 - 20 Hertz
0 - 145
5.0 Max. (Barry LT Compound) 10.0 Max. (Neoprene)
Barry LT Compound or Neoprene
Steel (Grounding Strap Beryllium Copper)
- Ground Vehicle Electronics
- Shipboard Equipment
- Shipping Containers
- Equipment Installed in Transportable Shelters
- Large deflection capacity provides superior shock attenuation
- Can be used as stabilizers for tall equipment packages
- Maximum loads apply when mount will be subjected to an 18" freefall. Larger loads can be accommodated for less severe shock inputs.
- Buckling design
- Steel construction
- Compression to shear stiffness ratio 2:1
- Designed to carry static loads in the axial direction, but can accommodate dynamic inputs in the radial direction
- Attenuates 18" freefall shock input to approximately 12g's
- 4 load ratings to 145 lbs. per mount
- Barry LT (low-temperature) Compound, which is ideal for military applications, operates between -67ºF and +180ºF (-55ºC to +82ºC) and is resistant to fungus and ozone.
- Neoprene has an operating temperature range of -20ºF to +180ºF (-30ºC to +180ºC) and resists oil and ozone.
Special Options Available with Quote Request:
- Metal Paint/Finish
- RoHS Compliance