- All Elastomer Isolators
- Cup Style Mounts
- Cylindrical Stud Mounts
- High Deflection Mounts
- Low Profile Mounts
- Machinery Mounts
- Metal and Mesh Isolators
- Specialty Isolators
- Tube Mounts
High Deflection Mounts
An effective isolation solution for installations where instrumentation is subjected to rugged environmental conditions. ME Series Mounts are low frequency, free standing isolators which are environmentally resistant and operate over a wide temperature range. They are for use in isolating delicate instrumentation in mobile, military or office equipment applications.
Downloads: ME Mounts | Performance: ME100, ME500
(PDF Reader required)
For complete ME Series information and other downloads, Click Here.
12 - 20 Hertz
0 - 10
ME-100 = 0.2 oz. ME-500 = 0.5oz.
- Militarized Computer Installations
- Vehicular Mounted Equipment
- Lightweight Electrical Equipment
- Can be used in tandem for extended deflection capability
- Compact, low-profile design
- Available in two sizes
- High deflection capability and compact size for light loads
- Axial to radial stiffness ratio 2:1
- ME-100 = 5 load ratings to 10 lbs. per mount
- ME-500 = 5 load ratings to 10 lbs. per mount
- Operating temperature range is -20ºF to +180ºF (-30ºC to +82ºC).
- Resistant to oil, most solvents and ozone.
- Butyl and Barry LT available on special order where high damping and extended temperature performance characteristics are required.
Special Options Available with Quote Request:
- Metal Paint/Finish
- RoHS Compliance