Cup Style Mounts
All-attitude, highly damped mounts for protection of equipment from vibration, shock during steady-state acceleration. Barry B-Mounts provide shock and vibration isolation for avionic equipment in high performance aircraft. They feature low resonant transmissibility and isolate high frequency vibration without snubbing during high "g" maneuvers.
Downloads: B-Mount | Load Ratings | Dimensions and Performance: B21, B22, B43, B44, B64 (PDF Reader required)
For complete B-Mount Series information and other downloads, Click Here.
15 - 30 Hertz
0 - 40
Friction Damped Spring
Varies with model
- Avionics in High Performance Aircraft
- Electronics in Transportable Shelters
- Mobile ground Equipment
- Continuous isolation even under loads of
up to 5g's
- Interchangeable with MIL size counterparts
- Low resonant transmissibility
- Metal spring with friction damping
- All-attitude mounting
- Aluminum or stainless steel outer cup and core
- Fail safe construction
- Axial to radial stiffness of 1:1
- B21/22 = 4 ratings to 3 lbs. per mount
- B43/44 = 5 ratings to 10 lbs. per mount
- B64 = 4 ratings to 40 lbs. per mount
- Operating temperature range -85ºF to +250ºF (-65ºC to +120ºC).
- Meets strength, corrosion resistance and environmental requirements of MIL-E-5272, MIL-E-5400 and MIL-STD-810.
Special Options Available with Quote Request:?
- Metal Paint/Finish
- RoHS Compliance