Cup Style Mounts
General purpose, all-attitude isolators for mounting aircraft, shipboard or vehicular equipment. Barry T-Mounts are general purpose isolators for mounting aircraft, shipboard or vehicular equipment in any attitude. They are ideally suited for applications requiring high frequency vibration isolation with low resonant amplification.
Downloads: T-Mount | Dimensions and Performance: T22, T44, T64, T94 (PDF Reader required)
For complete T-Mount Series information and other downloads, Click Here.
15 - 40 Hertz
0 - 150
Varies with model
T22 = 1.1 oz. T44 = 2.8 oz. T64 = 5.3 oz.
- Shipboard Electronics
- Missile Electronics
- Racking Systems
- Aircraft & Mobile Applications
- Avionics & Electronics
- Provides efficient vibration isolation at frequencies above 40 hertz
- Increased equipment reliability and extended component life
- All attitude isolators
- Meets crash safety requirements of MIL-E-5400 (30g 11 millisecond half-sine pulse shock)
- Axial to radial stiffness of 1:1
- Isolates under sustained loadings of up to 5g's
- T22 = 4 ratings to 5 lbs. per mount
- T44 = 3 ratings to 20 lbs. per mount
- T64 = 3 ratings to 80 lbs. per mount
- T94 = 2 ratings to 150 lbs. per mount
- Hi-Damp Silicone exceeds the temperature requirements of MIL-E-5400 (-67ºF to +300ºF or -55ºC to +150ºC) operational and (-100ºF to +300ºF or -75ºC to +150ºC) storage.
- Meets MIL-E-5400 requirements for resistance to ozone, humidity, salt spray and fungus.
- Meets MIL-S-901 lightweight Grade B Navy high impact shock test requirements.
Special Options Available with Quote Request:
- Metal Paint/Finish
- RoHS Compliance