Cup Style Mounts
Low-frequency, friction damped mounts for high level vibration isolation and shock protection in rotary wing aircraft. Barry H-Mounts are ideally suited for protecting equipment in helicopters or similar environments where high amplitude, low frequency vibration is predominant.
Downloads: H-Mount | Performance: H44, H64
(PDF Reader required)
For complete H-Mount Series information and other downloads, Click Here.
0 - 40
Friction damped spring
H44 = 1.63 oz. / H64 = 3.56 oz.
- Avionic equipment in propeller driven aircraft
- Equipment in environments where high amplitude, low frequency vibration is present
- IIdeally suited for protecting equipment in helicopters or similar environments where high-amplitude, low frequency vibration is predominant
- Increased equipment reliability and extended component life
- Axial to radial stiffness ratio of 4:1
- Friction damped spring
- For base mounting only
- Fail safe construction
- H44 = 7 ratings from .25 - 10 lbs. per mount
- H64 = 7 load ratings from 2.0 - 40 lbs. per mount
- Operating temperature ranges of -67ºF to +250ºF (-55ºC to +120ºC).
- Designed for the rotary wing vibration requirements of MIL-STD-810B.
- Performs in attitudes up to 10º from horizontal.
- Meets vibration and shock requirements of MiL-C-172C.
Special Options Available with Quote Request:
- Metal Paint/Finish
- RoHS Compliance