Cup Style Mounts
Low-frequency variable air-damped mounts for a high level of vibration isolation. Barry S-Mounts are air-damped isolators and are designed to provide the highest degree of vibration isolation for sensitive commercial and military airborne equipment. S-Mounts are particularly effective at isolating low level vibration.
Downloads: S-Mount | Dimensions and Performance: S22, S44, S64 (PDF Reader required)
For complete S-Mount Series information and other downloads, Click Here.
7-10 Hertz vertical
0 - 45
3.5 Max. at sea level Approx. 4.3 at 50,000 feet
Varies with model
S22 = 0.5 oz., S44 = 2.5 oz., S64 = 5.0 oz.
- Military & Commercial Airborne Equipment
- Computers and Storage Devices
- Optical Devices & Instrumentation
- Clinical Diagnostic Equipment
- Up to 90% isolation efficiency with inputs as low as 40 Hz.
- Variable air-damping provides increasing isolation efficiency in high-frequency regions, even when input excursions become small
- Meets safety requirements of MIL-E-5400 (30G 11ms half sine pulse)
- Low resonant transmissibility
- 2 stage air-damping
- Low natural frequency isolation
- Axial to radial stiffness ratio of 4:1
- Fail safe construction
- S22 = 6 load ratings from .3 - 3 lbs. per mount
- S44 = 7 load ratings from .25 - 9 lbs. per mount
- S64 = 7 load ratings from 2.0 - 25 lbs. per mount
- Silicone Air Chambers and Snubbers have operating temperature ranges of -67ºF to +300ºF (-55ºC to +150ºC).
- Mounts meet all applicable standards of MIL-C-172 and are fungus and oil resistant.
Special Options Available with Quote Request:
- Metal Paint/Finish
- RoHS Compliance