- All Elastomer Isolators
- Cup Style Mounts
- Cylindrical Stud Mounts
- High Deflection Mounts
- Low Profile Mounts
- Machinery Mounts
- Metal and Mesh Isolators
- Specialty Isolators
- Tube Mounts
Low-profile, low frequency elastomeric noise and vibration isolators for medium weight industrial equipment. Barry 633A Series Mounts are medium weight mounts normally used for vertically applied loads to prevent transmission of noise and vibration caused by rotation of imbalanced equipment (i.e. generators, blowers, pumps, etc...).
Downloads: 633A Mount | Dimensions and Performance: 633A (60-130), 633A (200-260) (PDF Reader required)
For complete 633A Series information and other downloads, Click Here.
0 - 260
Cold Rolled Steel or Stainless Steel
633A-60 - 130 = 7 oz. 633A-200 and 260 = 16 oz.
- Industrial equipment, tools and machinery
- Pumps & blowers
- HVAC equipment
- Effectively interrupts noise transmission paths to prevent sounding board amplification
- Extends machinery life
- Resistant to oils, most solvents and ozone
- Provides up to 90% isolation efficiency at 1,500 rpm (25 Hz)
- Effectively isolate disturbing frequencies as low as 900 rpm (15 Hz)
- Cold-rolled steel construction
- Optional stainless steel version available upon request for highly corrosive and marine applications.
- Elastomer in sheer design
- Compressive to shear stiffness of 2.5:1
- 5 load ratings up to 260 lbs. per mount
- Neoprene elastomer has an operating temperature range of -20ºF to +180ºF (-30ºC to +82ºC) and is resistant to oils, most solvents and ozone.
- Stainless Steel version is corrosion resistant for marine applications.
Special Options Available with Quote Request:
- Metal Paint/Finish
- RoHS Compliance