- All Elastomer Isolators
- Cup Style Mounts
- Cylindrical Stud Mounts
- High Deflection Mounts
- Low Profile Mounts
- Machinery Mounts
- Metal and Mesh Isolators
- Specialty Isolators
- Tube Mounts
Rugged, low profile, high capacity mounts for vibration and shock protection. Recommended for use with off-road equipment, trucks, construction machinery and power generation equipment.
- Uses the same installation hardware as the 22000 series mounts.
- Available in a full range of load ratings and sizes.
- Symmetrical design prevents installation error.
- Axial-to-Radial stiffness 4:1
- Available in Neoprene or Natural Rubber for most environments.
- Fail-safe when used with snubbing washer.
For complete 44000 Series information and other downloads, Click Here.
0 - 4500
See dimensional drawings
- Truck, Bus and Marine Engines
- HVAC Equipment
- Electronic Equipment
- Truck, Tractor and Off-Highway Vehicle Cabs
- Machinery, Pumps & Compressors
- Bonded construction provides consistent performance characteristics
- Overlapping load ranges
- Improved durability and service life.
- Integrated metal flanges enable faster installation and provide lower cost because the mounting hole does not require deburring or chamferring.
- Accommodates alternative support plate thicknesses by varying tube length (Contact Barry Engineering for specifics on this feature).
- Parts are color coded for ease of identification.
- 5 sizes with 25 load ratings to 4,560 lbs. per isolator
- -20° F to +180° F (-30 C to +82° C) and is resistant to oils, most solvents and ozone.
- Natural rubber has an operating temperature range of -40° F to +180° F (-40 C to +82° C)
- Special elastomers and finishes are available for applications in severe environments.
Special Options Available with Quote Request:
- Metal Paint/Finish
- RoHS Compliance