- All Elastomer Isolators
- Cup Style Mounts
- Cylindrical Stud Mounts
- High Deflection Mounts
- Low Profile Mounts
- Machinery Mounts
- Metal and Mesh Isolators
- Specialty Isolators
- Tube Mounts
Low-profile, high capacity mounts for vibration and shock protection. 22000 Series mounts are designed to withstand the rigors of heavy-duty vehicular applications, off-road equipment, large trucks and construction machinery. The standard neoprene elastomer is resistant to oil, and other materials are available on special order.
Downloads: 22000 Mount | Load Ratings | Dimensions | Performance: 22001, 22002, 22003, 22004, 22005 | Snubbing Washers | For complete 22000 Series information and other downloads, Click Here.
0 - 4500
See dimensional drawings
- Truck, Bus and Marine Engines
- HVAC Equipment
- Electronic Equipment
- Truck, Tractor and Off-Highway Vehicle Cabs
- Machinery, Pumps & Compressors
- Bonded construction provides consistent performance characteristics
- Overlapping load ranges
- Fail-safe when used with snubbing washer
- Axial to radial stiffness of 1:1
- Low natural frequency
- Sturdy, reliable construction
- 5 sizes with 25 load ratings to 4,560 lbs. per isolator
- Neoprene elastomer has an operating temperature range of -30ºC to +82ºC and is resistant to oils, most solvents and ozone.
- Special elastomers and finishes are available for applications in severe environments.
- RoHS compliant
Special Options Available with Quote Request:
- Metal Paint/Finish
- RoHS Compliance