- All Elastomer Isolators
- Cup Style Mounts
- Cylindrical Stud Mounts
- High Deflection Mounts
- Low Profile Mounts
- Machinery Mounts
- Metal and Mesh Isolators
- Specialty Isolators
- Tube Mounts
Rugged, versatile isolator utilizes elastomer-in-shear for low frequency vibration and in compression for impact shock. Barry 500SL Series mounts are best suited for applications that require a low vertical natural frequency in conjunction with impact shock protection and superior structure borne noise attenuation.
Downloads: 500SL Mount | Performance: 558SL, 562SL, 566SL | Snubbing Washers | Ordering Information
For complete 500SL Series information and other downloads, Click Here.
0 - 1800
See dimensional drawings
- Truck, Bus and Marine Engines
- HVAC Equipment
- Farm and Construction Equipment
- Truck, Tracker and Off-Highway Vehicle Cabs
- Machinery, Pumps & Compressors
- Bonded construction provides consistent performance characteristics
- Overlapping load ranges
- Fail-safe when used with snubbing washer
- Axial to radial stiffness of 1:2.5
- Low natural frequency
- Sturdy, reliable construction
- 558SL = 2 load ratings to 250 lbs. per mount
- 562SL = 2 load ratings to 520 lbs. per mount
- 566SL = 2 load ratings to 1,800 lbs. per mount
- Neoprene elastomer has an operating temperature range of -20ºF to +180ºF (-30ºC to +82ºC) and is resistant to oils, most solvents and ozone.
- Special elastomers and finishes are available for applications in severe environments. Please note that Silicone elastomer is not compatible with nickel plating.
Special Options Available with Quote Request:
- Metal Paint/Finish
- RoHS Compliance