Two stage shock mount and vibration isolator for severe dynamic environments such as shipboard and ground vehicles. Barry 2K-Series mounts offer the advantage of superior vibration and shock protection for a wide range of loads in a single compact unit. These isolators are ideal for isolating naval sonar equipment, ship board electronics and communications.
6-8 Hertz vertical
25 Hertz vertical
[Transmissibility at Resonance]
Friction damped spring Neoprene or Nitrile elastomer
Varies with model Standard
- 2K1 Series = 4 load ratings from 1 - 10 lbs. per mount
- 2K2 Series = 8 load ratings from 4 - 90 lbs. per Mount
- 2KS Series for loads from 250 - 6,000 lbs.
- 2K1 and 2K2 isolators are for use with lightweight MIL-S-901 applications.
- 2KS systems are for use with medium weight MIL-S-901 applications.
- Isolators and systems met MIL-STD-16400 inclination, temperature, humidity and salt spray specifications, MIL-STD-167 vibration tests and MIL-M-17185 environmental and oil immersion tests.
- Operating temperature range is -20°F to +180°F (-30°C to +82°C).
- Isolators are unaffected by humidity, sand, dust and fungus.