General purpose, all-attitude isolators for mounting aircraft, shipboard or vehicular equipment. Barry T-Mounts are general purpose isolators for mounting aircraft, shipboard or vehicular equipment in any attitude. They are ideally suited for applications requiring high frequency vibration isolation with low resonant amplification.
[Transmissibility at Resonance]
T22 = 1.1 oz
T-44 = 2.8 oz
T64 = 6.0 oz.
- T22 = 4 ratings to 5 lbs. per mount
- T44 = 3 ratings to 20 lbs. per mount
- T64 = 3 ratings to 80 lbs. per mount
- T94 = 2 ratings to 150 lbs. per mount
- Hi-Damp Silicone exceeds the temperature requirements of MIL-E-5400 (-67ºF to +300ºF or -55ºC to +150ºC) operational and (-100ºF to +300ºF or -75ºC to +150ºC) storage.
- Meets MIL-E-5400 requirements for resistance to ozone, humidity, salt spray and fungus.
- Meets MIL-S-901 lightweight Grade B Navy high impact shock test requirements.