Low-frequency variable air-damped mounts for a high level of vibration isolation. Barry S-Mounts are air-damped isolators and are designed to provide the highest degree of vibration isolation for sensitive commercial and military airborne equipment. S-Mounts are particularly effective at isolating low level vibration.
[Transmissibility at Resonance]
3.5 Max. at sea level
Approx. 4.3 at 50,000 feet
S22 = 0.5 oz
S44 = 5.0 oz.
- S22 = 6 load ratings from .3 - 3 lbs. per mount
- S44 = 7 load ratings from .25 - 9 lbs. per mount
- S64 = 7 load ratings from 2.0 - 25 lbs. per mount
- Silicone Air Chambers and Snubbers have operating temperature ranges of -67ºF to +300ºF (-55ºC to +150ºC).
- Mounts meet all applicable standards of MIL-C-172 and are fungus and oil resistant.