Low-frequency, highly damped mounts for a high level of vibration isolation. Barry L-Mounts increase equipment reliability and extend component-life by providing isolation for frequencies as low as 10 Hertz and exhibiting low transmissibility at resonance (below 2.5) with .060" double amplitude vibratory input.
[Transmissibility at Resonance]
L21 = 0.031 lbs.
L22 = 0.031 lbs.
- L21/L22 = 7 load ranges from .35 - 4 lbs. per mount
- L44 = 7 load ratings from .25 - 10 lbs. per mount
- L64 = 7 load ratings from 2.0 - 40 lbs. per mount
- Operating temperature ranges of -67ºF to +250ºF (-55ºC to +120ºC).
- Meets vibration and shock requirements of MIL-C-172C.
- L44 and L64 isolators are known as "MS" (Military Standard) mounts and appear on QPL's.