Low-frequency, friction damped mounts for high level vibration isolation and shock protection in rotary wing aircraft. Barry H-Mounts are ideally suited for protecting equipment in helicopters or similar environments where high amplitude, low frequency vibration is predominant.
[Transmissibility at Resonance]
H44 = 1.63 oz
H64 = 3.56 oz.
- H44 = 7 ratings from .25 - 10 lbs. per mount
- H64 = 7 load ratings from 2.0 - 40 lbs. per mount
- Operating temperature ranges of -67ºF to +250ºF (-55ºC to +120ºC).
- Designed for the rotary wing vibration requirements of MIL-STD-810B.
- Performs in attitudes up to 10º from horizontal.
- Meets vibration and shock requirements of MiL-C-172C.