A universal set of mounts for protection from severe shock environments, high-frequency vibration and structure borne noise. Barry Cupmounts combine protection against severe shock with efficient vibration isolation characteristics at frequencies above 40 Hertz. They can be mounted in any orientation for protection of sensitive electronic, electrical and mechanical equipment from high impact shocks.
[Transmissibility at Resonance]
4 max. for HI-DAMP™ version (silicone)
HI-DAMP™, Universal Black Elastomer, Natural Rubber
Zinc Plated Steel or Aluminum
- Series 1000 = 4 load ratings to 100 lbs./mount
- Series 2000 = 4 load ratings to 250 lbs./mount
- Series 4000 = 4 load ratings to 900 lbs./mount
- Series 3000 = 4 load ratings to 1,800 lbs./mount
- HI-DAMP™ version (silicone) provides the most damping, an exceptionally high operating temperature range of -67ºF to +300ºF (-55ºC to +150ºC) and is resistant to ozone, fungus and other contaminants.
- Universal Black Elastomer is ideal when moderate damping is required and where oil immersion is encountered. Meets MIL-M-17185 (environmental) and MIL-STD-167 (vibration) specifications. The operating temperature range is -65ºF to +180ºF (-54ºC to +85ºC).
- Natural rubber provides high fatigue life. Operating range is -40ºF to +180ºF (-40ºC to +85ºC).