All-attitude, highly damped mounts for protection of equipment from vibration, shock during steady-state acceleration. Barry B-Mounts provide shock and vibration isolation for avionic equipment in high performance aircraft. They feature low resonant transmissibility and isolate high frequency vibration without snubbing during high "g" maneuvers.
[Transmissibility at Resonance]
- B21/22 = 4 ratings to 3 lbs. per mount
- B43/44 = 5 ratings to 10 lbs. per mount
- B64 = 4 ratings to 40 lbs. per mount
- Operating temperature range -85ºF to +250ºF (-65ºC to +120ºC).
- Meets strength, corrosion resistance and environmental requirements of MIL-E-5272, MIL-E-5400 and MIL-STD-810.