Hutchinson Aerospace & Industry is committed to managing its business in such a way that protects employees and the environment and strives for the prevention of pollution. The company will:
- Conduct operations in a manner that protects our employees and the environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement in environmental performance.
- Operate in compliance with applicable environmental laws and regulations and Hutchinson environmental procedures.
- Strive to minimize waste and reduce emissions through researching and implementing new technologies and practices and by establishing relevant objectives and targets and reviewing progress in a prescribed manner.
- Pursue economically prudent opportunities for energy conservation, materials recovery and recycling.
- Make environmental issues an integral part of all business activities.