Versatile, low cost elastomeric isolators protect against shock and vibration and reduce structure borne noise. Barry Ring & Bushing isolators consist of an elastomeric ring and elastomeric bushing and are designed to be directly incorporated into the structural components of the equipment to be mounted. Any number of these isolators can be installed in parallel for greater load capacity and may be stacked in series when greater deflection capacity is required.
[Transmissibility at Resonance]
All parts weigh less than 1 oz. / WB6 = 3.37 oz.
- WR1/WB1 = 4 load ratings to 12 lbs. per isolator
- WR3/WB3 = 4 load ratings to 35 lbs. per isolator
- WR4/WB4 = 4 load ratings to 75 lbs. per isolator
- WR6/WB6 = 4 load ratings to 350 lbs. per isolator
- Natural rubber elastomer is compatible with most industrial and commercial environments and has an operating temperature range of -40°F to +180°F (-40°C to +82°C).