Barry Ball Mount Series Isolators are miniature, low-cost isolators that provide medium natural frequency vibration isolation for precision equipment, electronics and office equipment.
[Transmissibility at Resonance]
10 (Neoprene)/4.0 (Silicone)
Neoprene or Hi-damp Silicone
- Series 7110 = 3 load ratings to 2 lbs. per isolator
- Series 275 = 5 load ratings to 3.2 lbs. per isolator
- Series 302 and 372 = 4 load ratings to 9 lbs. per isolator
- Neoprene elastomer has an operating temperature range of -40ºF to +180ºF (-40ºC to +83ºC) and is resistant to oil and ozone.
- Silicone elastomer has an operating temperature range of -67ºF to +300ºF (-55ºC to +150ºC).